David Spade (Comic), age 55, was born on July 22, 1964 in Birmingham, Michigan. David Spade's horoscope sun sign is Cancer
and Chinese zodiac sign is Dragon
. David Spade was famous for "Saturday Night Live" comedian starred in "Joe Dirt"
More about David Spade
David Spade is 5' 7" (170 cm) tall, with blue eyes and blonde hair. David Spade graduated from Saguaro High School, Scottsdale, AZ and Business, Arizona State University. David Spade"s nationality is American.
Celebrities related to David Spade
- Heather Locklear (September 25, 1961): Details and Pictures
- Nicollette Sheridan (November 21, 1963): Details and Pictures
- Pamela Anderson (July 01, 1967): Details and Pictures
- Julie Bowen (March 03, 1970): Details and Pictures
- Lara Boyle (March 24, 1970): Details and Pictures
- Krista Allen (April 05, 1971): Details and Pictures
- Caprice Bourret (October 24, 1971): Details and Pictures
- Carmen Electra (April 20, 1972): Details and Pictures
- Brittany Daniel (March 17, 1976): Details and Pictures
- Danneel Harris (March 18, 1979): Details and Pictures
- Nicky Whelan (May 10, 1981): Details and Pictures
- Sara Foster (August 02, 1981): Details and Pictures
Meanings of Name David
The name David was originated from Hebrew. It is used as a male name. The name David is of the meaning of Beloved. The name David is used in Czech, Dutch, English, French, Slovak, Spanish and Armenian speaking countries. David ruled as king of Israel in the 10th century BC and Jesus is thought to have descended from him. In the Old Testament, several of Davidís stories are told, including his defeat of Goliath.
St David is the patron saint of Wales, and the only one of the British patron saints to be celebrated in the country of his birth. He founded various monastic settlements in Wales, and is said to have performed several miracles. St David's, where he was buried, is the smallest city in the UK. It has only 2000 residents, but does boast a cathedral.
Camp David is the mountain retreat of the US Presidents, the 'David' part was named after Dwight Eisenhower's grandson David.
Jacques-Louis David was a French painter, more commonly known by David, famous for his painting 'The Death of Marat'.
David Cameron is the leader of the British Conservative party. Other notable Davids include footballer David Beckham, singer David Bowie and talk-show host David Letterman.
David was the 13th most popular name in the USA. Outside of the US, it is particularly popular in Spain (#4 in 2006) and Austria (#3 in 2006)..
More Celebrities with First Name of David
More Celebrities with Last Name of Spade